Source : http://www.stephenwilkes.com
2. I Love these magical balloon lamps :)
3. I Love Leandro Erlich's 'Swimming Pool' works.
"Elrich has constructed a full-size pool, complete with all its trappings, including a deck and a ladder. When seen from the deck, the pool appears to be filled with deep, shimmering water. In fact, a layer of water only some 10 cms deep is suspended over transparent glass. Below the glass is an empty space with aquamarine walls that views can enter.
The Swimming Pool might hence be considered a place where, slowly, with time, different perspectives and perceptions of self and others all come to intersect."
These fake swimming pools were installed at the PS1 Art Center in New York and the 21st Century Art Museum in Kanazawa, Japan.
4. I Love the Private Moon project.
"Russian artists Leonid Tishkov and Boris Bendikov created a fantastic world illuminated with the moonlight where they tried to convey relations between the man and the Moon. This is a romantic story about a man who met the Moon and decided to stay with it forever. They named the installation 'Private Moon'."
5. I Love the History Channel Worldwide Brand Campaign "Know Where You Stand".
"Seth Tara has shot an inspiring series for the History Channel entitled 'Know Where You Stand'. The set depicts modern people revisiting historic landmarks, with a black and white layer from the past."
6. I love how creative some people really are !
Anastasia Elias has created this little amazing scenes using toilet paper tubes. Wow!
7. I Love these eco-friendly food shelves.
"Korean designer Jihyum Ryou has created a series of stylish and eco-friendly shelves for storing food freshly outside of the fridge. The project was dubbed 'Save Food From The Fridge' and is a bit of a statement on the overuse of energy and waste of food in the western world. Returning to simple science and age-old techniques, the shelves act as a vehicle for implementing a little bit of the past into our modern lives while being environmentally friendly."
8. I Love this 'How To Really Love A Child' guide :)
9. I love these children's letters to Santa. Kids are so innocent & funny :-)
10. I Love this quote about reading a book :
"A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it, or explore an explosive idea without fear it will go off in your face. It is one of the few havens remaining where a man's mind can get both provocation and privacy."
(Edward P. Morgan)
Lastly I Love how these words make me think and reflect :
“A woman will always sacrifice herself if you give her the opportunity. It is her favorite form of self-indulgence.”
(W. Somerset Maugham, The Circle, Act III)
"When two people meet, each one is changed by the other so you've got two new people."
- It is how we react in unhappy or hard times that truly define who we are.
- Some have been thought brave because they didn't have the courage to run away.
- The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for them.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now!"