Eiffel Tower whimsical pancake breakfast. So pretty! The clouds are made from whipped cream :)
Breakfast at Tiffany's. OH MY GOODNESS! Look at the double stranded cheese pearl necklaces, cheese tiara and 'Pocky' long cigarette holder! I'm lost for words!
BRAVE. How adorable is her hair!!!
Opa Gangnam Style! Ha ha (awesome!)
MERMAID! Love the noodle hair and the baby tomato bras :)
And lastly I also love this sweet dreams themed. zZzZzZzZzZ. Everything she makes looks too pretty to be eaten, don't you agree? :)
2. I LOVE this universal wrapping paper. I love anything that is cool and creative.
3. I LOVE these kids!
This Brazilian kids have been learning English by gently correcting celebrities' grammar on Twitter. Haha I wish I have kids who would correct my grammar too! ;)
4. I LOVE this short story about life. So brutal in a sweet way :)
5. I LOVE Tangled! I saw this movie yesterday and I haven't seen such an adorable movie for so long. I love watching Disney/ kids movie once in a while to remind me of those childlike quality I used to have. These type of movies just make me so happy! I was grinning non stop the whole way through :D
6. I WANT this magic pencil earphones! I love unique things and I can totally see myself wearing this :) People will wonder how I have a pencil inside/going through/coming out my head. That would be so cool!
7. I LOVE this instruction on how to make a CD case out of a single sheet of paper. Whenever I have a boyfriend, I always like to make him a cd consist of nice songs for him to listen in the car. It is good to finally know this because I can buy a really pretty paper and wrap the CD in them instead of giving the CD in boring normal CD cases. Yeay! :)
8. Oh My.. THIS AD IS SO FUNNY! Most of the times I don't like humour that makes fun of people, so seeing this although half of me think that this is mean, but the other half of me also think that this is hilarious. Personally I have no problem with bigger men (have dated them in the past), but maybe not naked in a road-side, big billboard :D
His expression is gold. I love people who is not afraid to look silly to make other people laugh :D
9. I LOVE this quote about GRATITUDE & TRAVEL & LOVE:
"Take nothing for granted. Even a rock will eventually surrender to the sea and love can slip away like sand through fingers."
"We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost."
"People say I love you all the time - when they say, 'take an umbrella, it's raining,' or 'hurry back,' or even 'watch out, you'll break your neck.' There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear."
-The Curious Savage (John Patrick)
I also LOVE these quotes by Sylvia Path :
"The hardest thing is to live richly in the present without letting it be tainted out of fear for the future or regret for the past."
"I like people too much or not at all."
"Kiss me and you will see how important I am."
"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited."
10. I LOVE the kid president! Check the video out! NOW! (hehe) He is like the coolest kid ever!
"Why should you worry about the future? You don't even know the present properly. Take care of the present and the future will take care of itself."
1. From Samantha Lee's facebook page.
2. http://www.designer-daily.com/universal-wrapping-paper-137953. http://buzzfeed.tumblr.com/post/55024839334/these-brazilian-kids-have-been-learning-english-by