"41 Ways to Make a Woman Swoon" at www.menshealth.com
These are the 27 that are my favourites :)
1. Ask her to dance.
2. On windy days, brush wayward strands of hair from her eyes and mouth.
3. When she's coming down the street, across the room, or up the stairs to meet you, walk toward her as soon as you see her.
4. Put your arm around her when you introduce her to your friends and family.
5. Grasp her hand when a scantily dressed, beautiful woman walks by.
6. Call her when you're feeling sad.
7. Ask to see a picture of her when she was a child.
8. If she's crying on the phone, go over to her place. Immediately.
9. Buy her your favorite rock album of all time on vinyl.
10. Order coffee for her, remembering exactly how she likes it.
11. Put her to bed when she falls asleep in the car.
12. Mention your upcoming anniversary before she does.
13. Send her something in the mail. Anything.
14. When she's feeling insecure, stare into her eyes and tell her there is no one in the world who could be as right for you as she is.
15. Call her just before you get on the plane.
16. Pick her clothes up off the floor.
17. Try desperately to make her laugh when she's feeling down.
18. Take her to see your favorite sport live. Pay more attention to her than to the game.
19. Touch her arm when you leave the table to go to the bathroom. Touch her again when you come back.
20. Hug her when she gets jealous. Hug her hard.
21. Hand her two towels when she gets out of the shower. (The second one is for her hair.)
22. Keep her favorite cereal on hand.
23. In the middle of a conversation, tell her you love her.
24. Take her to a cabin with a fireplace. Build her a fire.
25. Offer to fix something in her apartment that you realize is broken.
26. Notice when she's wearing something new.
27. Kiss her hand in front of your most die-hard bachelor buddies.
“You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving.”
— Anatole France