1. I love this 'Back to the future', the coolest photography project ever! by Irina Werning.
2. OMG I would love to take a nap here! Looks so peaceful! :)
3. I love these 2 tattoos. They are beautiful and have such deep meaning behind each one of them.
"My Banksy tattoo. In honor of my father when I lost him.."
"A semicolon is used when a sentence could have ended, but it wasn't."
4. Ohhh..., I love these creative advertising!!
5. I love how adorable and colourful are these bandages. Emotional wound, kitty scratch, panda hug, life's not really that hard :)
6. The battle of books vs e-readers. Lol @I love the smell of dead trees :D
Other benefits of e-reader: "You can look words up in the dictionary! & You can search for the first time a character comes up!"
7. This is an illustrative series about people finding comfort in delicious things, proving that good noms is not just a temporary satisfaction, but a way of life. By Monica Ramos.
8. As Friends has always been (and will always be my no 1 favourite TV show, so I'm just loving this, their apartment's sketch floorplan :)
I also love Sex and The city and this sketch floorplan of Carrie Bradshaw's apartment :)
9. Cute ice cream bowl!! Yes, definitely two scoops for me :p
10. Hmm, I think I need to buy this for my flatmate as I always eat his ice cream. Haha..
11. Love this Mac snowwhite cover/sticker !
12. Love whoever you who write this. As I can't ride a bike, I would swap that for ice skating for the feeling of freedom :)
and I'd like to add a few more please :)
dancing - that single fleeting moment when you feel alive.
having a hot bath - the place where you think best
having a cup of coffee - greatness in a small thing
having a cup of tea - liquid wisdom.
Things that make me happy this week:
1. big sweaters
2. beetroot salad
3. finally updating my blog again :)
Did you know that cuddling a baby, cheating at school, reading out loud and doing a business degree at university are all good for an efficient mind?
Three grand essentials of happiness in this life are:
1. Something to do
2. Something to love
3. Something to hope for
Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.
I love these quotes :
"We are not the same persons this year as last; not are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person."
(William Somerset Maugham)
"Whatever your life's work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better."
(Martin Luther King Jr)
"You were wild once. Don't let them tame you."
Don't let the little worries bring you down.
Don't let little stupid things break your happiness.