Friday, May 25, 2012

QUOTATIONS THAT MAKE YOU THINK

My favourites from this book :)


10.) It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

20.) If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

42) I've learned one very interesting thing about money... it doesn't buy class

45) I've learned that sometimes all a person needs in life, is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

48) I've learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.

50) I've learned that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.

51) Did you know that opportunities are never lost? That's because someone will always take the ones you miss!

57) You could have everything, where would you put it?

58) Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back.

63) Volunteers are not paid - not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless.

68) Failing to plan means planning to fail. What are your goals?

70) The mark of a successful man is one that has spent an entire day on the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it.

82) The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going.

83) To reach a great height a person needs to have great depth.

85) A half-baked idea is okay as long as it's in the oven.

89) Forgiveness is all about me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment