Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weekly diary "Lets be grateful, courageous and stop the complaining already".


My typical McDonald breakfast (Cappuccino, Orange juice and Apple pie)

One thing I learn this week =
Studies show That we cant be anxious and grateful at the same time.
So the more grateful we are in our everyday life, the less anxious we are, hence so the happier our lifes are!

This week favourite motto =
Life expands or shrinks in proportion of one's courage.
So lets all be courageous people :)

We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. A Lincoln.
Its a beautiful way of saying always look at life half full rather than falf empty.

Highlight of this week =
Watching season 3 of mad men.
Some tv shows lost its charm/good story over seasons. Not mad men. Its just getting better and better over time (I feel like saying 'like wine') :)
Watching 2010 Tony awards in foxtel.
My fav is the memphis short performance and all the nominee doing their dance numbers. I love broadway!!!

This week I eat =

There is a japanese restaurant 'maki maki' just opened near my apartment, and all the sushi rolls are 50% off for 3 weeks or so. and i ate there almost everyday:) I mean its so cheap, and i love sushi rolls, they are so healthy. and theirs are fresh and delicious too.

Beauty buys of the week =


Top (left to right) = 'The Body Shop' Milk bath powder, 'In Essence' In Love massage oil, 'The Body Shop' Brazilian nut body butter.
Bottom (left to right) = 'Lush' WOOOSH temple balm, Lanolips lip balm pink.

Ps =
I had a first date with a guy initialed 'T' . He is not the same 'T' guy that I dated a few months ago. Current 'T' is half Maltese half Egyption. We had a coffee and a chat on a saturday night for 4 hours (continued with foods). I had a wonderful time, he is such a gentleman, he put his scarf over my neck when its getting cold and he texted me afterwards thanking and complementing me. Hes so lovely :)

so long, such a lovely date to end a lovely week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment