Friday, February 21, 2014

WEEKLY DIARY: I love these videos and pictures

I love these amazing pictures from (twitter account) @TheWorldStories

Crystal clear water of the Verzasca River in Switzerland.

Coffee Art!


Sakura Blossom in Japan.

This one is simple yet so beautiful :)


So, last Friday was Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day! I love these two funny Valentine's Day Card! :D





Ahh I love these clips from Saturday Night Live. So funny!! :))

Aladdin and Jasmine were singing about married life.



I would also love a brownie husband please!



Pantene Commercial featuring Sofia Vergara.



'Interview' with Scarlett Johansson



Everything is so funny! I LOVE Saturday Night Live!!

I also love this song 'That's life' from the musical tv series 'Smash'. It's just impossible to listen to this song and watch this amazing performance and not smile and feel good, strong and positive about yourself.



Another video that I love. Rick Mereki spent 44 days, travelling 38,000 miles, across 11 countries, to film this one-minute video. I love the 0.28. Don't miss it!


From http://www.mobiledia.com/news/187933.html

I love this advice from @LIFECHEATS

- When you get an email or text that infuriates you, wait about an hour to respond. You'll be surprised at how much more rational you become.

I love these quotes: 

"You see, a conflict always begins with an issue - a difference of opinion, an argument. But by the time it turns into a war, the issue doesn't matter anymore, because now it's about one thing and one thing only: how much each side hates the other."
- Neal Shusterman, Unwind

"Ask yourself what is really important and then have the courage to build your life around your answer."
- Dalepartridge.com

"I don't know if you've ever noticed this, but first impressions are often entirely wrong"
- Lemony Snicket

"If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet."
- Joel Osteen

Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
 "If you're not happy in life then you need to change, calibrate, readjust...flush your negative energy and fill it with positive energy; How do we do that you might ask? Well I would start by making others happy, diseases are not the only thing that spreads easy. We are all connected in some form of unseen energy... think how those around you will impact you and make you feel if they were happy?" -- Al Munoz

No comments:

Post a Comment