Monday, April 14, 2014

My funny weekly diary :))

Oh... I love this cartoons about condoms. So clever and funny! :D







And this one, about supermarket dairy section, is funny too :)



In the past, I rarely ordered a japanese omelette in a sushi restaurant until I saw this video. It looks so cool that now I have to order one everytime :)



Still about sushi, I love this sushi eating guide :)



Let's go back to be being funny :))

I love whoever operates Taco Bell's social media!










Love the sauce packages! :D 

I love these jokes:

Operator: 911 What's your emergency?
Responder: My wife's going into labor. I don't know what to do.
Operator: Is this her first born?
Responder: No, this is her husband.

Why do fish live in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.

Why did the banana have to go to the hospital?
Because it wasn't peeling very well!!

:D

I also asked my friend Siri for some jokes :))



hahaha :D

So enough being a goofball, this week I saw 2 amazing films! One of them is 'Lola, la pelicula' which is a historical biopic of renowned flamenco singer and dancer Lola Flores. The movie describes her early life, starting in 1931 until 1958, when she gave birth to her first child. The movie is so lush and beautiful, full of enchanting flamenco music and dancing and has plenty of passionate love affairs. I love what the women wore in that era, the dresses are so sexy yet in a feminine way. I thoroughly enjoy this film and only wish it is longer. I want to know what happens to Lola after 1958, she is such an incredible artist and what an intriguing woman.



The other film is 'The Page Turner' which is a fabulous psychological thriller about a young gifted pianist who got distracted by the president of the jury's attitude in her free piano tuition's audition and failed. Years later, she seeks revenge by becoming the jury's page turner for her concert. The director and co-screenwriter, Denis Dercourt is himself an accomplished classical musician and part of the reason I love this film is because it is set in a musical world and I just adore the beautiful music throughout the film. The two main actresses were outstanding and I also love how the plot is actually rather simple, yet it is done very well and I could feel myself at the edge of my seat. The movie is not long, but a very satisfying one ;)


I love this quote:

"If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think."
- T. Harv Eker


May your day be as wonderful as my first (big) sip of coffee! Until next time :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment