Monday, August 30, 2010

This week (I watch Miss Universe)


Breakfast : Free range poached eggs served on organic Italian ciabatta with proscuitto, tomato relish and pecorino cheese.
(from Clipper Cafe, Glebe). So good :)


with (Orange, Apple, Carrot) Juice. It is nice, refreshing and good for you.

This week :

I learnt :


- If a man has sex 3 times in 24 hour, he can use up his body's entire zinc supply!

Both strawberry and raspberry have high level of zinc in their seeds. These berries are also incredibly high in anti-oxidants which help to optimize blood flow to the sex organs, making them extremely beneficial in the bedroom.

- Iron Chef Australia is going to be on soon! I cant wait! The Australian Iron Chefs will be Neil Perry, Guillaume Brahmi and Guy Grossi.

- Sugar gives you wrinkles, according to a report published in The British Journal of Dermatology. Sugar latches on to proteins in your skin, affecting collagen and elastin, the compounds that keep skin firm and taut.

Vitamin C is vital in creating collagen, so citrus fruits can really help your complexion.

- 'Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach' - Albert Einstein

- Ben and Jerry ice cream Counter has now opened in Broadway Shopping Centre!!
Well maybe I am destined to be fat in the future afterall.

- Rob Pattinson said about Tina Fey : 'I don't really have a a 'type', but I like smart people. I really like Tina Fey, she is, like the sexiest woman.'

Note : I want to be Miss Tina Fey ^ ^

This week :

I watch


Miss Universe 2010
I love watching Miss Universe, Miss USA and those type of beauty pageants. Yes, I might be superficial to some, but I guess I love and appreciate beauty, glamour, elegant evening gowns, gorgeous jewellery and beautiful smart 'sparkly' women get dolled up. My favourite part of the Miss Universe pageant is the national costume and I think this year's costumes are amazing!

My favourite 2010 national costumes are Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Great Britain, Guam, Guatamala, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, South Africa, Thailand, Trinidad&Tobago, Turkey, US Virgin Island.


Some of my favourite past years higlights :

Normally all Miss Universe s took their final/farewell walk wearing elegant gown (and most of the times their crowns), but Riyo Mori, Miss Universe 2007 did it wearing a tuxedo and simple jewellery. And watching her among all other women in glamorous gowns, I think she had such a strong presence and elegance :)


My favourite top 5. Everyone is so gorgeous.


I think this is the best song for the swimsuit competition. So alive!


And this is the best opening song ever. I mean the lyrics 'Tonight is going to be a good night,...' I heard this song in almost every dance concert rehearsal & competition opening that I went. It's such a good energy good feeling kinda song. One of my favourite song ever :)x
Ps : LOVE MISS USA COSTUME! and Venezuela.


Most beautiful Asian contestants are:
Honey Lee, Miss Korea 2006

Fonthip Watcharatrakul, Miss Thailand 2010



pS : 4 wishes :
- I have to start jogging in the morning so that my body would look (something) like those.
- I Wish the winter will never end so I have a reasonable excuse to not morning-jog/ to sleep in.
- I Wish I wake up tomorrow morning looking super hot (with the flat-est stomach). And super smart (like Tina Fey).
- I Wish all my three wishes above come true.

- 5th wish : I WANT ICE CREAM CAKE.

1 comment:

  1. cii.. i love watching beauty pageants too! hehehe.. i miss u ci lia.. jadi balik taon ini ci? hehehe.. keep blogging ya! i love your blog.. bikin ngileerrr! hehehee.. :D

    - Lolla -

    ReplyDelete