Monday, August 9, 2010

What do you do when you're feeling stressed?



When I am feeling stressed, I :

- If it's guy-related, I'd rent 7 romantic comedy dvds and do my own little sad movie marathon with lots of microwaved caramel popcorn, a large prawn+mushroom pizza, a tube of cookies n cream ice cream n a big bottle of coke. Diet coke if the problem isn't so bad. And a big box of tissue to cry/wipe my messy mouth.

- If it's money-related/very broke, I'd drink lots of green tea 1teabagto7cups ratio. Have a long hot shower and sleep. Try not to be stressd as it can cause bad skin/pimple hence has to spend somemore money on facial. Hence will be more stressed.

- Other problems(family,work,study) Similar approaches - drink bottles of coke, eat tubes of ice cream n snack on good quality ham. Salt n sugar somehow help. Put on a mask to prevent bad skin n take vitamin to prevent from getting sick/die of saltsugar overdose.

After I feel better (or full), I'll break down the problem in my head, find each solution, realize that it's not the end of the world, and tell myself that everything has a solution/ the world won't give you more than you can bear/ everything will be allright in the end, if not, it's not the end/ things happen for a reason/ stop stressing idiot, you'll get a pimple.

Maybe I should try that playing chess + drinking tequila combo.

What do you do when you are feeling stressed? Which pizza toppings do you normally order? Do you prefer butter or caramel popcorn? Which flavour of ice cream do you like? I especially love soft serve ice cream! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment