Monday, January 6, 2014

MY first WEEKLY DIARY of 2014

I saw a movie 'Nobody else but you' and fell in love with it. 

Part detective story, part sexual fantasy, and part sweet sad romance, this movie is about Rousseau, a best-selling crime novelist from Paris, who can't seem to get over his writer's block. He takes a trip to the coldest village in France where a local beauty named Candice has been found dead. Candice believed that she was the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe. The case was closed before it even opened and the cause of death  declared suicide by sleeping pills. Rousseau is the only one who doesn't buy it. In search for the truth, he would then uncovers Candice's diary entries which unveils the truth about her past and what might be the reason of her death.
I love the the narrative and the diary entries throughout the movie, I love the gorgeous soundtrack (I feel that I am always smitten by a movie with a fine soundtrack!), I love the storyline, the scripts, the lines, the characters, the wintertime landscapes, everything. Although there are a few loose ends in the movie, I don't actually mind as the movie just takes my breath away and I really didn't want it to finish. Sometimes the imperfections can make something (for example, this movie) even more captivating. This is such a beautiful yet sad heartbreaking movie. I'm not going to forget this one :)
"We want to believe someone's waiting for us without whom something will always be missing. Even if we know it will end badly." --Candice Lecoeur



I love @postsecretofficial instagram account! These are some of my favourites post of theirs.








This one is so sad :((

This makes me think to slip one to random doors too :)

I LOVE this Little Prince cheese. So beyond adorable :)
"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important."


4. I LOVE beautiful lingeries and I LOVE these Agent Provocateur lingerie ads. So artistic and mesmerizing! And HOTTT!


"Show your trueself". I love the 'lady on the outside, seductress in the inside' theme :) Monica Cruz is such a perfect muse. I love her :)


I love the storyline of this piece (Buy Agent Provocateur for your girlfriend or for yourself and your dream may/can come true ^^ ). I've always been a huge fan of Penelope Cruz. I've watched a lot of her interviews on TV and youtube for the past 8 years. She has such an magnetic personality, very charismatic and always has a great passion and energy when she talks.

Another one that I like :) The theme is 'to never forget valentine's day' ^_~

I've been watching 
Top Chef Master season 5 (the 9th episode which the chefs cooks for teachers almost moved me to tears, the teachers are such beautiful and inspiring human beings! I felt like I want to be a teacher in that moment and help the world and children and do good things!),
Come Date Withe Me, which is a dating reality show.  I will admit that I quite enjoy it actually. It's quite interesting to see how men and women from different ages and backgrounds attracted to different things. The show is also quite funny and there are food involved. Yeay!
I bought a beautiful matching pair of Dita Von Teese lingerie (I love her to bits and I love her lingerie lines, they are gorgeous!), Sohum seagrass candle (the best smelling candle ever!) and Sohum body cream (Pink Champagne & Jonquil). Oh they smell heavenly! I love Sohum!!


So those are some of favourite things from the past week! I've decided to not do the 10 things I love in my weekly diary anymore. My plan for this coming year is to post my weekly diary every week (not every 2 weeks or 20 days haha) so that includes whether I have 10 things that I love or maybe just 1. I want to update my blog every week and sometimes in the past I update late because I don't have the time to write a long post. So better short but make it a weekly habit I think :)

My other new year resolutions for 2014 are:
-Learn how to cook well. Perfect one dish rather than learn how to make 5 average ones.
-Buy nice lingeries and wear them every day, instead of only on special occasions. Buy a beautiful and rather expensive pair every 1-2 months and hand washed it every after wear and hang it to dry rather than buy many cheap looking ones and dump everything into a lingerie bag and into the washing machine and dryer. I believe that good quality things last a longtime especially if they are well cared for. Except of course I'll have a few basic bras and cotton underwear for gym and dancing.
-See more art.
-Stretch more.
-Have regular facials.
-Read more books. Read more good books. (I've always said that every year!).
-Read more about interesting stuffs and talk about them here.
-Write a blog post at least once a week, even if it's short.
-Eat more delicious foods.
-Eat slowly and mindfully.
-Work more so I'll have enough money to do all that I want.
-Save a bit.
-Live bigger.
-Buy fewer but better quality things.
-Say yes more.
-Take more chances.
-Try new scary things.
-Be a little kinder than necessary.

I love these quotes:

"What is success? It is being able to go to bed each night with your soul at peace."
-Paulo Coelho, Manuscript found in Accra

"I think people spend too much time staring into their screens and not enough time drinking wine, tongue kissing, and dancing under the moon."
- Rachel Wolchin

"We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves, otherwise we harden."
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"Life is the moment we are living right now."
-Paulo Coelho

Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity.


Happy new year everyone! Wishing everything that you hope for come true in this coming year :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment